Samsung Galaxy S9 | Specs,Waranty & Price In Nairobi, Kenya
Samsung Galaxy S9 is another flagship device that was unveiled as Samsung Galaxy S8 successor at MWC 2018. This unit features almost similar specs with its predicessor with a few upgrades and cameras with wider apertures. This unit also has a quality premium body design with IP68 certification just like the S8.
The Key Features Of The Galaxy S9
- 5.8 inch display, 1440 pixels x 2960 pixels resolutionOS: Android v8.0 Oreo
- Octa-core processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Back camera: 12MP with f/1.5, Dual Pixel PDAF, LED flash, OIS, phase detection autofocus, panorama, auto-HDR, smile/face detection, touch focus, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video & 9MP image recording, dual video rec, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@60fps
- Front camera: 8MP with f/1.7, autofocus, dual video call, auto-HDR, 1440p
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB 3.1
- Sensors: fingerprint(rear), iris scanner, gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
Samsung S9 Specifications Review
Design & Display
The Galaxy S9’s design is very similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S8. This phone’s body is made from metal and glass. Its fingerprint scanner is better placed than that of the S8. Generally speaking, the Samsung Galaxy S9 is slightly a better looking phone than its predecessor, the S8.
Overall height of this phone has been reduced when compare to the Galaxy S8. This has been achieved by having thinner bezels at the top and at the bottom. The S9 phone measures 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.5mm and it is slightly heavier than its predecessor. It weighs 168g while the S8 weighs 155g. Despite being heavier and wider, it is still very easy to hold the Galaxy S9 in one hand. This phone is darker than the S8 when the display is off. The Iris scanner is well placed just above the display, on the top bezel. The power key is one the right hand side of the phone while the volume rocker is on the left side.